The Caladan Trilogy is a novel trilogy written by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson. The trilogy was announced on July 9, 2020, and the first book was released on October 13, 2020. The second book is scheduled for release on September 21, 2021, and the third book will release sometime in 2022.
Official synopsis from the publisher:
- New York Times bestselling authors Brian Herbert, the son of Frank Herbert, and Kevin J. Anderson present The Caladan Trilogy, a brand new prequel series to the timeless Dune novels.
- Duke Leto Atreides is a name of legend. Duke of Caladan and father to Paul, this is the story of how Leto discovered a grand plot to betray the Imperium, and how he rose to prominence in the eyes of the Emperor. Dune: The Duke of Caladan is the first book in a prequel trilogy (including Dune: The Lady of Caladan, Dune: The Heir of Caladan) that pulls the curtain back on an iconic world.
- Dune: The Duke of Caladan - October 13, 2020
- Dune: The Lady of Caladan - September 21, 2021
- Dune: The Heir of Caladan - 2022
- Macmillian Publishers: The Caladan Trilogy
- Tweet by Brian Herbert: Kevin and I are pleased to announce a new trilogy for Tor Books, focused on Duke Leto, Lady Jessica, and Paul, leading directly to the events in DUNE. We've written the 1st novel, THE DUKE OF CALADAN, to be released Oct 13. Cover art to be revealed soon! July 9, 2020.
- Macmillian Publishers The Caladan Trilogy, retrieved July 9, 2020.
Extended Dune series
|By Frank Herbert||
|By Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson||