King Agamemnon was a military ruler from ancient Greece, a member of the House of Atreus who fought in the Trojan War. He was killed by his wife Clytemnestra on his return, with his mistress, Cassandra.
Per the Expanded UniverseEdit
- Dune (Mentioned in afterword by Brian Herbert)
- Dune: The Butlerian Jihad (Mentioned only)
- Dune: The Machine Crusade (Mentioned only)
- Dune: House Atreides (Mentioned only)
- Children of Dune (Mentioned only) (possibly during Alia Atreides possession)
- Agamemnon in Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.