King Agamemnon was a military ruler from ancient Greece, a member of the House of Atreus who fought in the Trojan War. He was killed by his wife Clytemnestra on his return, with his mistress, Cassandra. He is notable, as well as thematically relevant, as being the only Greek hero who was considered a great warrior without assistance from the gods. Ajax was a great warrior in this form as well, but ultimately received aid from Poseidon when he was weak.
Per the Expanded UniverseEdit
- Dune (Mentioned in afterword by Brian Herbert)
- Dune: The Butlerian Jihad (Mentioned only)
- Dune: The Machine Crusade (Mentioned only)
- Dune: House Atreides (Mentioned only)
- Children of Dune (Mentioned only) (possibly during Alia Atreides possession)
- Agamemnon in Wikipedia