- Birth of Abulurd Harkonnen's second son, Feyd-Rautha.
- Abulurd denounces the name Harkonnen. In revenge, Vladimir Harkonnen kidnaps Feyd-Rautha and adopts both sons of Abulurd.
- Duncan Idaho is declared swordmaster.
- Hasimir Fenring's Sardaukar destroy Dominic Vernius and his base.
- Gurney Halleck joins House Atreides.
- Grumman attacks Ginaz.
- Kailea Vernius tries to kill Leto Atreides because he would not marry her due to political reasons; the unsuccessful attempt causes Victor Atreides's death and Rhombur Vernius's serious injury. Kailea commits suicide.
- Glossu Rabban kills Abulurd Harkonnen.
- Dr. Wellington Yueh arrives to Caladan to cyborg the maimed Rhombur Vernius.
- Pardot Kynes dies, Liet-Kynes takes over his work.
- Birth of Chani, daughter of Liet-Kynes and Faroula.
- Hidar Fen Ajidica, Master researcher of Project Amal plans to build his own empire in secret based on the sythetic spice. He sends hundreds of Face Dancers beyond the borders of the Imperium in preparation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.